In 2018 The Lady’s Maid will be available on a freelance basis to assist you with all your wardrobe woes.
A cluttered space can lead to a cluttered mind – if you feel lost every time you get dressed and find it difficult to decide what to wear, this is often due to not being able to easily find the garments you have due to clothing clutter. The Lady’s Maid, trained within HM The Queen’s private household, offers her expert skills in professional wardrobe organisation to cleanse your closet, enabling you to easily view your clothing collection to best effect, locate garments quickly and dress successfully each day. Start the New Year with a wardrobe detox!
Basic wardrobe re-organisation
- Re-organising garments by type and colour
- Streamlining appearance and maximising space
- Lining shelves and drawers with draw-liners
- Re-folding and organising knitwear and other foldable garments by type and colour
- Arranging shoes and bags within wardrobe space
- Advice on storage solutions for wardrobe overflow
- Advice on cleansing your closet and discarding unwanted garments
- Re-selling service available (via eBay) or donation to charity
- Identifying wardrobe gaps – recommend garments needed in order to get the full potential from your existing clothes
- A complete cleanse and re-organisation of your entire wardrobe (clothing, shoes, accessories)
- Cataloguing of every garment (each piece will be photographed and details recorded in a file for your reference, also saved onto a CD)
£60 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
£375 per day (8 hours)