Wardrobe Consultant – Stylist – Personal Shopper
- Personal styling – Sometimes dressing for an event can be stressful if you’re not sure of the dress code or haven’t got time to source the right accessories to match a dress. I can help you find the perfect outfit for any event, such as Royal Ascot, a formal wedding, a garden party, Henley Regatta. I can also help you to plan a capsule wardrobe if you’re going on a trip abroad and need a whole new weather-/culture-appropriate wardrobe.
- Personal shopping – I can lighten the load of any wardrobe-related personal shopping in order to free up your time so that all you have to do is get dressed!
- Clothing inventory – Compiling a clothing inventory is really useful if you find your clothing collection is growing at an exponential rate. I will photograph all of your clothes/handbags/shoes/jewellery etc and compile a digital inventory for you. Useful for insurance purposes and also to have quick access to your wardrobe on the move, to help plan packing for trips or to keep track of what you have and when you last wore it. The inventory can be stored on your computer and held in a style app on your mobile/tablet for ease of access on the move.
- Wardrobe detox – I can assist you with discarding unwanted clothing – either by selling on second-hand websites, donating to charity or recycling. I can also arrange for damaged garments to be mended or altered as required. Once you have detoxed you will have more room to update your wardrobe with new pieces each season.
- Wardrobe organisation – Order within the wardrobe is vital to creating a manageable clothing collection. I can re-arrange your wardrobe in an orderly way – arranging everything by garment type and colour, and introducing extra storage solutions, if required, or streamlining your clothing hangers to make more space, so that all your clothes are easily viewed and more accessible, making it easier and quicker to dress each day.
I am available to work freelance in London and worldwide (subject to expenses). I can also work remotely worldwide and compile clothing recommendations for you according to your personal style via email.
For all enquiries please contact me for further information and rates: email@example.com
After four years working for the royal household at Buckingham Palace, where I was trained in the traditional duties of a Lady’s Maid, I subsequently travelled extensively working as a Lady’s Maid and Personal Assistant for wealthy Arab ladies with extensive wardrobes. I have developed a lot of knowledge and experience in what to wear for every event, climate and culture. I have a background in Art and Art History so have a strong creative eye for styling. My book, Wardrobe Wisdom: How to dress and take care of your clothes, was published by The National Trust / Pavilion Books in October 2018.