Wardrobe Consultant – Stylist – Personal Shopper
Freelance services offered:
- Personal styling – Sometimes dressing for an event can be stressful if you’re not sure of the dress code or haven’t got time to source the right accessories to match a dress. I can help you find the perfect outfit for any event, such as Royal Ascot, a formal wedding, a garden party, Henley Regatta, a shooting weekend. I can also help you to plan a capsule wardrobe if you’re going on a trip abroad and need a whole new weather-/culture-appropriate wardrobe.
- Wardrobe inventory – Compiling a clothing inventory is really useful if you find your clothing collection is growing at an exponential rate. I will photograph all of your clothes/handbags/shoes/jewellery etc and compile a digital inventory for you. This is useful for insurance purposes, to have quick access to your wardrobe on the move, to help plan packing for trips, or to keep track of what you have and when you last wore it. The inventory can be stored on your computer and held in a style app on your mobile/iPad for ease of access on the move.
- Personal shopping – I can lighten the load of any wardrobe-related personal shopping in order to free up your time so that all you have to do is get dressed.
- Wardrobe detox – I can assist you with discarding unwanted clothing – either by selling on second-hand websites, donating to charity or recycling. I can also arrange for damaged garments to be mended or altered as required. Once you have detoxed you will have more room to update your wardrobe with new pieces each season.
- Wardrobe organisation – Order within the wardrobe is vital in creating a manageable clothing collection. I can re-arrange your wardrobe in an orderly way – arranging everything by garment type and colour, and introducing extra storage solutions, if required; or streamlining your clothing hangers to make more space, so that all your clothes are easy to view and more accessible, making it easier and quicker to dress each day.
I am available to work freelance for clients in London and Monaco. I am also available to some clients worldwide (subject to expenses). For VIP/HNW clients I can travel with you on trips abroad and offer traditional lady’s maid services, e.g. packing/unpacking luggage and acting as a Personal Assistant to make your trip run smoothly.
For all enquiries please contact me via email for further information and rates: email@example.com
After graduating with an MA in Art History from St. Andrews University, I spent four years working for the royal household at Buckingham Palace, where I was trained in the traditional duties of a Lady’s Maid. I subsequently travelled extensively working as a Lady’s Maid/PA for wealthy Arab ladies with extensive wardrobes. I have written a book, “Wardrobe Wisdom” due to be published by Pavilion/National Trust Books in October 2018.